QED Phoenix 20kW Active Yaw Production
Designed with safety, reliability and simple functionality in mind the QED Phoenix 20kW system is ideal for farms, residences and small commercial applications.
Made primarily in the USA, the Phoenix combines years of testing into a solid design focused on increased power production.
Meet the Phoenix 20kW System
- Blades – Molded Fiber Glass Companies, Gainesville TX
- Computer Controls – Mastek Innerstep, Inc., Tucson AZ
- Yaw System – Gearing Solutions, Inc., Solon OH
- Meteorological Sensors – Met One Instruments, Grants Pass OR
- Metalwork and Fabrication – Benson Machine Works, Inc., Omaha, NE
Components and Other Information
The QED 6 meter blade is custom built by the Molded Fiber Glass (MFG) Companies at their Gainesville, Texas location. This fiberglass blade is manufactured in the same facility that has produced over 1000 blades for utility scale wind turbines.